Cooperation with Digital Teammates captivated us with a pro-customer approach and a good understanding of the needs of our organization. Before we paid anything, we had seen the benefits of implementing robots. Therefore, we decided to scale robotization to other company departments. Currently, at mLeasing, no one thinks of going back to the times before robotization.
Head of Operations, mLeasing
mLeasing is one of the leaders in the leasing industry in Poland. He has already financed over 500,000 items with a total value exceeding PLN 60 billion. In addition to the main service, i.e. leasing of vehicles up to 3.5 tons, heavy transport, machinery and equipment, it also finances commercial and office facilities, hotels and warehouses. Together with insurance companies for leasing objects, it is constantly expanding its offer on the e-commerce market.
Customer Service, Accounting
- Ensuring support for the planned increase in the volume of processes
- Improving the flow of processes performed in MIDAS
- Introducing process improvements without the involvement of IT departments
- Maintaining the continuity of the processes
Examples of processes
See how mLeasing benefitted from Digital Teammates
- Closing contracts and issuing invoices for the sale of vehicles
- Updating vehicle pricing data in the system
- Registering vehicles in the sales system
- Sending corrections of VAT invoices
- Monitoring the sending of emails to customers
Monthly, the status is changed for up to 16,000 contracts.
During a month, employees regained that much time to work with the client and handle exceptions.
Every day, the robots close an average of 200 contracts.
Robots in the Finance Department also work at night and deal with insurance instalments and VAT invoice corrections.